- Delivery only in Switzerland
MANY OF YOU WONDER IF BLEACH IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS?
Yes, dosed correctly, the bleach tablet is effective. It is a powerful disinfectant that eliminates 99.9% of viruses.
HOW TO USE BLEACH EFFECTIVELY AGAINST COVID-19?
In line with the directives of the International Health Authorities, here are our recommendations for effectively disinfecting floors and surfaces:
1. Clean the surface to be treated beforehand with soapy water or your usual detergent
2. Dissolve 1 bleach tablet in 1 liter of lukewarm water
3. Once diluted, apply the disinfectant solution to the surface or mop the floor
4. Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse with clear water
5. Wash your hands after each use
The solution is to be renewed every 3 days to destroy the Covid-19 virus and limit its spread.
Bleach is suitable for disinfection of inert surfaces.
/! It is not recommended to apply it on the hands, on the body or on an animal. Never mix bleach with any other active substances, in particular descalers or unblockers.
WHAT IS BLEACH TABLETS?
Our bleach tablets are produced on the basis of sodium dichloroisocyanurate (or DCCNa), a biocidal active substance .
THE DCCNA HAS THE FOLLOWING PROPERTIES
- Disinfect: It is a biocidal agent that eliminates bacteria, viruses (H1N1, ...), molds and yeasts according to European standards
EN 1276 (bactericide in suspension)
EN 13697 (bactericide fungicide on the surface)
EN 14476 (virucidal on the surface)
- Whiten and detach very effectively the white laundry
THE BLEACH TABLET, THE IDEAL FORMAT FOR DISINFECTING
Concentrated and pre-dosed, the bleach tablet is a powerful disinfectant: it eliminates 99.9% of germs (bacteria, viruses and moulds).
Ideal solution for the general public, the bleach tablet is used to whiten, stain, disinfect floors, surfaces, white linen, toilets, kitchen utensils, bathroom, garbage cans, animal litter .
For professionals, the bleach tablet is used for the disinfection of premises, medical equipment (beds, tables, etc.), catering equipment and for bleaching linen.